All Saints Upton has a group of children who are our Digital Leaders. They are committed to promoting E-Safety and helping children in school to use the computers and technology safely.
These children have demonstrated that they are have excellent knowledge of E-Safety and they all enjoy working with computers. Amongst our digital leaders, we have children who have very good coding skills and are fantastic at producing presentations.
Typically, things that may be performed by a Digital Leader could be:
- Test and review new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware.
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms with teachers.
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom.
- Produce newsletters about E-Safety
Our Digital Leaders for 2022-2023 are:
Y1 - Sophie and Baran
Y2- Cayden and Layla
Y3- Oscar and Rosie-Ann
Y4- Evelyn and Michael
Y5- Emily and Christian
Y6 - Tyler and Lois