We aim to provide affordable options for school uniform, and hold events during the year where parents can donate uniform that is no longer needed for it to be used by others. Please look through this list before replacing uniform.
- Burgundy logo jumper or cardigan
- Yellow logo, or plain, polo shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Plain black/grey/white/socks
- Plain black school shoes (not trainers/sports shoes/ boots)
- Optional: Y6 only- school hoodie ordered through the school
As above, with the addition of:
- Red or yellow gingham dresses
- Grey school shorts
- Black or white sandals may be worn (no open toes or jelly sandals)
Children will come to school in their PE kit on PE day.
- Plain house coloured t shirt (with or without house name). No logos or patterns
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or leggings- no logos/patterns for colder weather.
- Black pumps or trainers
- Optional: School PE hoodie (only to be worn on PE days) Alternatively, children may wear their school jumper or cardigan. No other hoodies or tracksuit jackets are acceptable.
Children should have a named book bag (logo or plain) to carry letters/ homework. Children should not bring larger bags as storage is minimal.
Jewellery and hair
All long hair must be tied back for health and safety reasons. Hair accessories should be small, plain and discreet but can be in school colours.
No jewellery should be worn to school. If earrings have to be worn (e.g. in first six weeks after piercing) they should be small studs and plasters must be provided for PE sessions. If earrings are worn to school in other circumstances they must be removed for PE.
No nail varnish.
Please ensure these are practical and appropriate to the weather.
Where to purchase
Uniform can be purchased at Kits For All, 14 Lugsdale Road, Widnes, WA8 6DH
Most items of uniform are also available at local supermarkets.
Please see our school uniform policy and uniform list below.